The latest in monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in functionality too. New components not only detect smoke, they can also identify climbing heat levels. Whenever they are set off, your monitoring team is promptly notified. They can even be set to send warnings directly to your smartphone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Athens?
When a crisis strikes, you will have plenty to do simply ensuring your little ones are out of harm's way. Having a contingency standing by that will immediately validate the alarm and contact emergency services in your name is merely a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Athens:
- Excess heat or smoke is discovered, and your alarm triggers
- Your integrated home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring professionals immediately
- You are called to confirm the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring professionals are unable to get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will alert emergency services right away
These steps, from the triggering of your device to the dispatch of first responders, take place in rapid succession. As you round up your family members to evacuate the grounds, emergency professionals are probably already reacting. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these benefits:
- 24-hour protection whether you’re home or not
- Increased probability of fast response times from emergency services
- Dedicated monitoring professionals who will know which safety alarm was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s smart to know that disasters can take place at any time. Think about accidentally leaving a candle burning when you go out for the night, and a four-legged friend succeeds in push it over. While this event might appear improbable, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Athens, it’s the right time to get your home upgraded with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll provide the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your property will be secured at every moment, irrespective of where you are. Get started on your modern smart home right now by contacting (706) 800-8603 or completing the form on this page.