After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Athens home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having an expert there to support you in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is the right option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is unable to reach you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will function as the primary touch point for emergency personnel if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your security components. This gives you more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you during your time of need.