Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Athens?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your beloved little one. You spent countless hours putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even installed a shelf with a line of cuddly toys as a final detail. But how will you keep an eye on your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular listening device or take it to another level and utilize the video cameras at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Even though it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Athens, it’s a great choice when you think about the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Athens are great baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and available through an easy-to-use app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind since you may check in on your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll get crystal clear, high-resolution images of your precious one. You can even review recorded segments right from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you can actually verbalize to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides nap time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you can have motion-activated updates sent right to your phone.
- One-touch communications: Even though this perk is really for older children, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy press of a button, your kid can touch base with you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a fantastic benefit. If you notice that your newborn is struggling to sleep and think it could be a bit warm in the room, you can alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may integrate two indoor cameras and still have access to each of them with a lone home security app.
Design Your Athens smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Athens smart home and benefit from the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can supply. Contact (706) 800-8603 today and see how we can make your home safer and more convenient for all family members.