Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Athens goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The protocol they abide by depends on the kind of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency occurs, one attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. If you have a break-in - the most common type of alarm - a monitoring agent will follow these steps to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the central command panel. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again after the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Athens
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Athens from Vivint. Dial (706) 800-8603 to start designing your home’s defense today.